- By using any of the services available at www.termchase.com (collectively referred to as "Services"), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
- TermChase reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time without noticeYou can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at: http://www.termchase.com/terms.
- The failure of TermChase to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Violation of any of the terms below can result in the termination of your user account or access to the Services. Violation of any of the terms will also terminate your usage rights of the Services.
- If a provision of this agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect: (i) the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this agreement; or (ii) the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this agreement.
- These Terms of Service, and your relationship with termchase.com under these Terms of Service, shall be governed by the laws of Switzerland. You and termchase.com agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Zurich, Switzerland, to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms of Service.
2. Provision of the Services by TermChase
- Our service is designed to help you find trending keywords for SEO or other purposes. Your use of the Services is at your sole riskThe Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- TermChase does not warrant that (i) the Services will meet your requirements or expectations, (ii) the Services will be delivered uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable, (iv) any errors in the Services will be corrected.
- You understand and agree that TermChase shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or Services, or other intangible loss, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) any changes which TermChase may make to the Services, or any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through the use of the Services; (v) or any other matter relating to the Services.
- You understand that TermChase can use third parties (e.g., hosting partners) to provide the necessary resources (e.g., hardware, software, networking, storage, etc.) to run the Services.
- TermChase may stop, remove, modify, or add (permanently or temporarily) Services (or features within Services) at its sole discretion. Any new, changed, or removed features are subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Services after any such changes constitute your consent to the changes.
3. Use of the Services by you
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (i) the Terms of Service and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- For certain services, TermChase may offer or require you to register for a user-account. You ensure that all registration information you provide will always be valid, correct, and up to date. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your user-account and password. User-accounts registered by bots or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose without the express written permission by TermChase.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that termchase.com has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms of Service and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which termchase.com may suffer) of any such breach.
- TermChase reserves the right to limit the number of queries you may make on our Services.
4. Payment and Renewal
- To have access to your purchased services, rendered through www.termchase.com, you shall subscribe to one of our paid plans by means of PayPal.
- You will select your Plan as part of your registration for the Services, which may begin with a Free Trial during which you can try out the Services for days from the date you register. Each subscription period for a Plan will be based on the subscription period chosen/sold.
- Unless you cancel your subscription before the end of the applicable period via PayPal, your paid subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such paid subscription (as well as any taxes).
5. Contacting us
If you have any questions about these Terms, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us (www.termchase.com/contact).
This document was last updated on June, 2017